Viru Estonian Beer

I FINALLY got my chance to go to the Sherbrooke liquor store here in Edmonton on the way back from skating Morinville park. I've heard about it a lot and it's as great as everyone says. Boasting over 800 brands of beer I was in heaven. They had a whole wall rack dedicated to new arrivals and I was surprised they even had a big assortment of cheap beer that I don't see everywhere. Anyways, this Viru beer bottle stood out to me like a peacock in Antarctica and I had to have it. I'm a sucker for weird looking beers especially when I haven't seen one like it before. The beer was pretty good. It was pleasantly more bitter than I expected and went down good and tasty. I'd have more of these if they weren't an expensive import and if they had more tasty beer in it- At 3ooml it's empty in no time.

The bottle doubles elegantly as a vase for my dying flower!!

No comments:

Post a Comment