VB beer

On St. Patty's day last week I went to purchase some booze at the Superstore Liquor store. I noticed a bunch of this beer at the till. I axt the dude how much they are, and to my surprise he says free with a bottle of Wolf Blass wine. I say heck yeh' and go grab a bottle of their shiraz because I'm generally pretty into an Australian shiraz. I get back to the till and he tells me it's only one free can of VB per bottle. Dam. I barter an extra two out of him telling him I got three bottles in total (of other stuff) and that it's St. Patty's day. Three free beers, not bad.
Anywho, this beer is Australia's number 1 selling beer and it's decent. Not great, not bad, just plain-jane alright.
I think it's neat that the cans are 375ml instead of the standard 355ml. bonus yeah,


No comments:

Post a Comment